NGD! Ibanez SIX28 8-string riffage / Ownhammer Bogner V3

apescaleconflict

Experienced
Hey guys!

Long time no post, mostly because i've been busy with a newborn baby and writing own bands songs. But i got this Ibanez as a backup guitar and dialed in some patch for giggin' and allm and just HAD to post something here :D
Guitar has a great feel in it! Riffs were put on really fast and with a few take only so excuse the sloppy playing!

I also had to try this OH Bogner V3 that has become one of my favorites now :)

Tell me what you think!

IMG_4385.jpg

Last edited:
dude that sounds great! which amp and ownhammer cab did you use? i picked up a bunch of the v3 stuff but haven't gotten a chance to properly dig in, and my setup is similar to yours

Damn tight!

Thanks!

That guitar is gorgeous. I'm not an Ibby fan, but I'd play the snot outta that thing.

Tell me about it, i've never liked ibbys myself too. I had this opportunity in front of me because my Jackson DKA8 has not arrived yet, and there's few gigs coming up. This ibby was my friends and i had an 6-stringer he had had eyes on for a while now and didn't really play 8-strings anymore, so he wanted to make a deal and change instruments, so i figured to get this as a "backup" in the future and solve the gig situation. :D SO this is my excuse for all this, i was not planning to dig this guitar, but it really is easy to play and the sound suites well the lower stuff. It has 27" scale, so im amazed that it holds that nice.

Yeah good tone, very loud :encouragement:

Thanks! IS loud good? haha...

Back
Top Bottom