NGD - Gittler

jjozwia

Power User
These have captivated me since seeing clips from NAMM a couple years back... wife gave the approval to move forward with this insanely unique and over the top birthday gift.

It's in here somewhere...
Gittler1.jpg

No worries, I got this...
Gittler2.jpg

Gittler3.jpg

You need to wait, I think I might want this...
Gittler4.jpg

Gittler5.jpg

Or maybe it goes this way...
Gittler6.jpg

Gittler7.jpg

Finally, my turn! AWESOME!!!
Gittler8.jpg

Gittler9.jpg

Gittler10.jpg

Awesome! I have always loved that design. How is it feeling in terms of adjusting your playing style to the fret rods?

Awesome! I have always loved that design. How is it feeling in terms of adjusting your playing style to the fret rods?
For that matter, how does it feel to only have one spot to rest your thumb?

Cool guitar, by the way. :)

To my surprise really wasn't an issue, they appear to stick out further than they actually are. Gittler offers a guard that can be attached for a more traditional neck feel but quickly found I prefer without.

For that matter, how does it feel to only have one spot to rest your thumb?

Cool guitar, by the way. :)

Thanks! Different at first but once stopped thinking about it and just played through a couple songs found you have some play and was for the most part a subconscious adjustment. Maybe confidence?

Interesting. I'm a thumb-over player, so no way it would work for me, but I'm extremely curious. OFF TO YOUTUBE!

Gittlers come with a snap-on acrylic back-of-the-neck thingy, so you can have it either way.

The guard is a really interesting idea, snaps on/off in two seconds so very painless to change on the fly. Need to spend some time with it on to gauge better but so far digging having it off.

Wow cool guitar...I really like outside the box thinking and new ways of doing things. Is there a particular reason that you got the upgraded model vs the standard one?

Supposedly the AFSE model doesn't need polishing where the classic model will every couple years. Not a big deal and really came down to matte finish and camo case. Well... that and when looked up what Tiodize Type II finishing was thought the aerospace applications were pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom