NGD!!! G&L Legacy

grandinq

Power User
Just picked up my custom order of a G&L Legacy. I’ve never had a true Strat guitar before. I’ve been waiting 4 months for this! There’s nothing really that “custom” about it except I wanted the cherry color and a rosewood fingerboard.
I’m going to spend a good chunk of time today developing some presets, as everything I have is for my humbucker PRS. Good times!

72136D37-C25F-4D9D-B9EA-355AEDF00442.jpeg

Happy NGD and congrats! After going through a half-dozen Fender Strats over the last couple years and not really bonding with them I finally settled on a G&L Legacy gifted to me by a student recently. Incredible guitars

Thanks for all the good vibes. I spend the afternoon giving it a workout. Those position 2 and 4 settings are so neat, and of course the neck pickup is so distinctive. I’m loving the bridge pickup as well for some bright crunchy Blackmore. The Captain Hook 1A from the Live Gold pack has been the sound I’ve been digging the most today.

Love G&L's. Had a USA Comanche that I loved, but a friend of mine loved it more, and begged me to sell it to him, so I did, with the understanding he would sell it back to me for the same price. About a year later I found out he sold it on eBay. We're no longer friends.

Very nice!!! G&Ls are absolutely fantastic instruments- I have an ASAT Special and two custom shop Doheny V12s that I adore- have fun with your new Legacy!

Back
Top Bottom