NGD: Friedman Vintage T P90 Neck

TubeStack

Inspired
Picked this up today and love it! Super comfortable to play and sounds amazing. Love the neck carve and overall feel, so addictive, and the pickups are killer.

Great local deal, got it used (it’s a 2018). Put some new strings on and adjusted the pickup and pole piece heights, otherwise overall setup seems perfect already.

And no, I didn’t get a discount for the “scratches”... ;)

wjo7Ay5.jpg

Thanks!

Yes, I didn't really know what to expect, had never seen or played one in person, but it is just amazing: remarkable sustain, touch sensitivity and general playability.
Same here, I happened to be checking out GC's used section and came across it and pulled the trigger. Not one regret after I got it.

Last edited:
Same here, I happened to be checking out GC's used section and came across it and pulled the trigger. Not one regret after I got it.

DSC01106.jpg

Same here, was looking at L&M's used section, basically Canada's GC.

It's funny, I was smoking meat for dinner when I saw it. I bought it, and there was no shipping available, so I drove an hour there and an hour back to get it, and got home at the exact time the meat was done.... :D

(I can't see your pic...)

Interesting pickup combo. Post up a demo !

Here's the YT demo that helped me decide to move on it:

Same here, was looking at L&M's used section, basically Canada's GC.

It's funny, I was smoking meat for dinner when I saw it. I bought it, and there was no shipping available, so I drove an hour there and an hour back to get it, and got home at the exact time the meat was done.... :D

(I can't see your pic...)

Here's the YT demo that helped me decide to move on it:

If you click the X it should take you to the pic, IDK why it doesn't show does that sometimes for me

And Jack makes anything sound good, he's extremely talented

If you click the X it should take you to the pic, IDK why it doesn't show does that sometimes for me

And Jack makes anything sound good, he's extremely talented

Yes, that worked! LOVE your Friedman Tele! The relic'd black looks great. I’d buy that in a second if I came across it, too. 🍻

Last edited:
lol i really wanted a vintage T, but after seeing the prices they were selling at, I went to Warmoth and just spec'ed out my own version of the vintage T. lol

What’s the neck carve like on these? I like my necks on the smaller size. My favorite shape is the Fender 60s Oval C for reference and most sure necks.

Back
Top Bottom