NGD: Fender American Ultra Tele

EJ James (Street)

Experienced
2022 Arctic Pearl (white tiny flake sparkle), before and after patriotic upgrade.

I've always had rock/metal guitars, but over the last 2 to 3 years I've found my tastes leaning more toward red dirt and even some classic country (hence the Duesy Fairytale Split King lap steel post a few weeks ago). Home studio should be complete this week (/crossesFingers), and I hope to get back to writing/recording some new styles soon.

TelePatrioticUpgrade_Before.After.png

2022 Arctic Pearl (white tiny flake sparkle), before and after patriotic upgrade.

I've always had rock/metal guitars, but over the last 2 to 3 years I've found my tastes leaning more toward red dirt and even some classic country (hence the Duesy Fairytale Split King lap steel post a few weeks ago). Home studio should be complete this week (/crossesFingers), and I hope to get back to writing/recording some new styles soon.

View attachment 106611
Nice guitar - congrats!

I like the pickguard, too.

I have that same Tele... never had one before... Love it.. Plays like a dream , nice contoured body, compound radius neck. It's my go to guitar for single coil snap. Nice touch with the pickguard upgrade .. 🇺🇲

I have the exact same guitar in the same color. I was not a huge fan of the white guard on mine either. I went with a black guard and it made a huge difference in the look. The black guard ties in very nicely with the black binding on the top. I am not sure why they didn't put a black guard on these from the factory. They decided on the black binding but then went with a white guard.

HUGE fan of the Ultra teles. I had one in Mocha Burst for awhile and I think the necks on those are amazing. Great guitar, man.

Back
Top Bottom