NGD: Epiphone Alex Lifeson LP

your absolutely right @dr bonkers my apologies, nothing to do at all, just a mudduck I am... its just my own age an adhd that assimilates a tobacco LP with him.
https://images.reverb.com/image/upl...90,w_620/v1462564126/byvfcx9th9woyof7zepv.jpg
Cheers
That I get that more so, even though viceroy brown is not tobacco burst, than your "Alex who?" comment.

I never really understood why people need to state artist a is better than artist b, especially when the thread's subject is about a certain guitar that is not, in most significant specs, related to the guitar your admired artist played.

Music is not a race or a urination distance contest imho.

That I get that more so, even though viceroy brown is not tobacco burst, than your "Alex who?" comment.

I never really understood why people need to state artist a is better than artist b, especially when the thread's subject is about a certain guitar that is not, in most significant specs, related to the guitar your admired artist played.

Music is not a race or a urination distance contest imho.
your absolutely right @dr bonkers , (bad on me) my apologize for urination on your thread, please sanitize me.. hope AL will for give me for the association with DA LP...

Back
Top Bottom