NGD Diamond DBZ

Xrocker

Fractal Fanatic
This was a first for me. I played a surprise birthday party for one of my fans. At the end she said she could pay me cash or give me this new guitar she had just bought. I played it and took the guitar! A first for me. I've never been paid with a guitar before!

It's the guy that built Dean guitars. He partnered up with Diamond Amps to release these. They are having some kind of a fallout and I ended up with this. Flame Maple over Mahogany. Bound neck and body, Tons of mother of pearl, SS frets, EMGs, and a real Floyd Rose.

It plays great. I'll let you know how it sounds after honeymoon is over.

Had two gigs with the guitar this weekend. I really like what it does, but it only does one thing. I copied all my patches that I created for my Parker with the input trim cut in half to compensate for the DBZs EMGs.

Every patch sounded kind of the same.

It's really good at what it does but I need more versatility. I'm thinking of putting an EMG with a coil tap in the neck position before I give up on it. It seems like a waste having a 22 fret guitar without having a single coil at the sweet spot!

Had two gigs with the guitar this weekend. I really like what it does, but it only does one thing. I copied all my patches that I created for my Parker with the input trim cut in half to compensate for the DBZs EMGs.

Every patch sounded kind of the same.

It's really good at what it does but I need more versatility. I'm thinking of putting an EMG with a coil tap in the neck position before I give up on it. It seems like a waste having a 22 fret guitar without having a single coil at the sweet spot!

I played EMG's for about 10 years in metal bands. When I got the axe fx I realized they were really not flexible at all. I took a chance with Lace's Alumitone humbuckers and haven't looked back. Fantastically flexible.

Back
Top Bottom