NGD - Custom Tele Flame Maple Top

nojyeloot

Experienced
A friend of mine from my church asked me if I'd test drive his latest build so he could hear it live (I play for my church's band), not to sell it to me. Of course, I said yes since it was a fine looking guitar... however, to my surprise, I instantly fell in love with it when I played it live and sold my USA G&L ASAT to fund the purchase and didn't give him a chance to get this back.

This guitar fits me. Light, beautiful, plays/sustains gorgeously, and sounds fan-tas-tic. I need to record something with it for you guys.

W.G. Bristol Tele-Style Electric Guitar

• Body: 1 pc Alder
  • Top: Book matched flamed maple, amber & maroon dye
  • Neck: Hard rock maple (mighty mite)
  • Fret board: Birds eye maple, medium jumbo frets, 9 1/2" radius
  • Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer gloss
  • Bridge: Standard Fender compensated
  • Tuners: Shaller locking
  • Pickups: Lollar "Tele Special" neck and bridge

*Attachment of neck to body is by 1/4" x 20 machine screw to steel threaded neck heel inserts.

DSC03920_zpsf22d2a59.jpg

DSC03923_zps2425d03c.jpg

DSC03921_zpsef322d2b.jpg

DSC03927_zps469e9361.jpg

DSC03928_zps2dedbb74.jpg

DSC03926_zps501e6df4.jpg

DSC03930_zps04b7629e.jpg

DSC03929_zpsf8636f24.jpg

Nice ,I've built a few the same style,but of course I had to have a whammy. The book matched flame maple looks great. I have a build that I haven't finished yet,spanish cedar one piece and flame maple top.:D

Nice ,I've built a few the same style,but of course I had to have a whammy. The book matched flame maple looks great. I have a build that I haven't finished yet,spanish cedar one piece and flame maple top.:D

If this wasn't for praise and worship style a Floyd would be a must, so I feel you there. Must see your build!

Nice man! Love the color of it, and the no-pickguard look too!

Thanks man, these are two of my fav features.

Back
Top Bottom