NGD - Charvel

Image you have a pole jammed into the ground (tremolo). Around the pole is a rope (the strings). If you pull the rope with the same force, will the pole bend more if the rope is attached to the top of the pole, or near the base?
Yes basically a shorter lever if you lower the saddle ( the lever length is the distance between the witness point and the pivot point. ) in relation to the pivot point ( knife edge.)

Image you have a pole jammed into the ground (tremolo). Around the pole is a rope (the strings). If you pull the rope with the same force, will the pole bend more if the rope is attached to the top of the pole, or near the base?

That was an interesting way to describe this! I get it, and it makes sense.
Thanks.

Definitely digging those 'open pore' ash bodies that are out these days. I've been eyeballing a Charvel for several months now. Was considering a EVH Striped series before he passed (I would bet those come out of the same factory) but now those are seriously out of stock. The Fender Co's MIM products are pretty incredible for the prices these days.

This guitar randomly popped up on my radar today as i've been searching for a dedicated guitar to play for down/alternate tunings. specifically a hard tail bridge. For the price and features this guitar has me really intrigued.

The more I look into this guitar the more I want it. Here's a great demo of it. I've never played a guitar with the Fishman Fluence pickups but sounds like they cover a lot of ground. Price point and feature set is amazing.

The more I look into this guitar the more I want it. Here's a great demo of it. I've never played a guitar with the Fishman Fluence pickups but sounds like they cover a lot of ground. Price point and feature set is amazing.

Absolutely - still loving mine !

I liked these so much when they came out I actually built a similar custom guitar. Killer guitars!

Back
Top Bottom