NGD - Charvel Guthrie Govan MIJ San Dimas

TheRobotCow

Long story short, sold my Prs and got this. Being a huge Guthrie Govan fan, I’ve always wanted to own one of his signature guitars. Luckily my good friend let me put my hands on the USA Charvel GG that his coworker has and that neck felt amazing. Nothing against the PRS but this Charvel suits me so much better and i’m beyond happy with this. This one has one of the nicest ash tops i’ve seen so far compared to some of the other japanese govans. Also it’s a bit of a bummer that on Charvel’s site the guitar looks a lot more brown but in person the sunburst is much nicer. Huge props to Charvel and Guthrie Govan for such an insane guitar and Pitbull Audio for being awesome to deal with!

629E9109-CC1F-4BF8-9BBD-22CFD4EA2D26.jpegEF80B6B7-0563-4AE3-B512-93807DD5500C.jpeg60147BA5-5923-4AF8-9D71-6EE0940B21F3.jpeg

Nice.. welcome to the club…..I still believe that Guthrie’s first sig axe is criminally underrated and remains one of my most used players …..behold the beast called
Rasmusimage.jpg

Long story short, sold my Prs and got this. Being a huge Guthrie Govan fan, I’ve always wanted to own one of his signature guitars. Luckily my good friend let me put my hands on the USA Charvel GG that his coworker has and that neck felt amazing. Nothing against the PRS but this Charvel suits me so much better and i’m beyond happy with this. This one has one of the nicest ash tops i’ve seen so far compared to some of the other japanese govans. Also it’s a bit of a bummer that on Charvel’s site the guitar looks a lot more brown but in person the sunburst is much nicer. Huge props to Charvel and Guthrie Govan for such an insane guitar and Pitbull Audio for being awesome to deal with!

View attachment 115928

Beautiful! Pitbull is excellent. I got my 2nd one from Wildwood, very pleased with the setup. Just had to disconnect the treble bleed on the volume pot to get a decent roll-off.
03.jpg

View attachment 115928View attachment 115929View attachment 115930
What a cool guitar…..congrats!

View attachment 115928View attachment 115929View attachment 115930

Congrats! That top looks a lot like mine!

Attachments

• C8A6CACF-8DB6-4976-994D-D57D7EB3300E.jpeg
    C8A6CACF-8DB6-4976-994D-D57D7EB3300E.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom