NGD - "budda buys another singlecut"

Budda

Axe-Master
PXL_20210408_211723291.jpg

PXL_20210408_211741883.jpg

2018 Nik Huber Krautster II custom order - blackback and blackburst neck. I think it might weigh around 7lbs.

This thing is sweet! The pickups compliment each other very well, and the chunky neck feels great to play. Need to adjust the strings and action to my preferences, but you can immediately tell this is a high end guitar. Gonna try some 10-46's and see what shakes out over the weekend.

Huber builds nice stuff.
Seen it a couple of times at the Holy Grail Guitar Show in Berlin.
But, as with a lot of builders nowadays, a bit overpriced IMHO.

Totally agree.
Except for my Larkins.
I bought those new because Chris was one of the most reasonable priced builders.

Totally agree.
Except for my Larkins.
I bought those new because Chris was one of the most reasonable priced builders.

Im willing to bet a Huber is also a far better price compared to say a PRS 10-top in the EU as well.

I would love a krautster ii custom with binding and blocks, but it's cost prohibitive haha.

The rest of the guitar doesn't look that amazing to me, though I'm sure it is as an instrument, but the back of that neck is pretty well solid gorgeous.

Figured tops puts me at about double what I paid and up, so there's that lol. Check out their orca, dolphin and redwood models.

Back
Top Bottom