NGD Anderson

Dendrite

Inspired
My first Anderson... I’d never gotten to play one but I stumbled on this. After hearing so many good things around here, I couldn’t resist.
2005 Hollow Atom. M1, M1, and M2 pickups. Weighs a hair over 6 lbs and is really nicely balanced. Mahogany with a maple top. And a Bigsby :cool:
This thing feels amazing and sounds even better! My new fav!
And btw, got a great new strap from Hang Over straps. Really well made, feels good, looks good, what more do ya want??
15007FB1-33C1-4BC9-BD7C-723E107E9D4C.jpeg

Congrats. Love Anderson guitars. He doesn't pump 'em out like other builders. Takes his time and does it right.

Man you guys must have more dealer options nearby. I've only seen two Anderson dealers (guitar sanctuary and Make n Music) and in both cases they don't have many pieces to choose from.

Nope, no dealer close by. It was a posting I stumbled across on reverb. It’s actually a 2005 model... which I’m pretty sure means it just finished its break in period :)

Funny story though... I couldn’t figure out the pickup switching on it, even after looking through the Anderson website. So I shot them an email for some help. Tom himself wrote me back a couple hours later with an answer.

Just love these companies I’m finding with owners who stay so involved. Present company included.

Back
Top Bottom