NGD: 594 content

Budda

Axe-Master
Shoutout to my wife for letting me scoop this before my Huber K2 sold (tis available!)

PXL_20210609_152535956.jpg

PXL_20210609_152555829.jpg

PXL_20210608_001950522.jpg

2019 PRS McCarty SC594 LTD semi-hollow in McCarty Sunburst - but randomly with a brazilian rosewood fretboard. This was a dealer order from our version of GC at a store out west. The braz board wasnt requested, it just showed up. I think nearly every braz PRS I've seen listed in Canada has had "for USA only" on the back of the headstock. It has the documentation in the case.

Overall it's what you expect from the 594 line, basically a les paul killer. I guestimate it to be around 7.5lbs, need a scale eventually. It came with dead 11-something EB's and high action. I put.10-52s on but will probably go 10-46 like my MC594. Haven't done a truss tweak in a while and now it plays much better. I made an a/b post between my 594's which I'll get posted later.

I damn well better be done for a while, 2021 has been a guitar safari and a half!

Killer guitars!

I always say “I’m done for a while“ but I am not really sure what that means anymore. It’s basically like a cortisone shot for your significant other so they can briefly deal with you acquiring more shit. Good luck! ;)

Killer guitars!

I always say “I’m done for a while“ but I am not really sure what that means anymore. It’s basically like a cortisone shot for your significant other so they can briefly deal with you acquiring more shit. Good luck! ;)

I didnt think I'd be buying 4 high end guitars (one sold, one listed and these two) in a year letalone 4 months, but here I am. Once the Huber sells I'll feel better haha.

The 594 is a stellar instrument. Congratulations! Both of mine are spin-offs of that original; a SC594 Soapbar, and a 594 Hollowbody II. Just super well made, great playing guitars that sound as good as they look.

The 594 is a stellar instrument. Congratulations! Both of mine are spin-offs of that original; a SC594 Soapbar, and a 594 Hollowbody II. Just super well made, great playing guitars that sound as good as they look.

Our main dealer (the guitar shop) has a custom colour 594 HBii, but its not cool enough to make me want to give up my 1pc top MC594 hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom