NGD : '2000 Ibanez UV777PBK :)

Congrats.
it was my favourite 7-string as well.
I got it for my 40th birthday.
(That's a while back).
I also liked the neck but now my Larkin 7-string is my top 7-stringer with an even better neck.
And piëzo's.
But I'm keeping the Ibanez as I like it too much and have tuned it a half step down.

It's indeed a very beautiful geetar.
Perfect in every way.
Looks, sound, playability
I like the inlays, the binding, the all seeing eye inlay...
You should be happy with it for quite some time
I was
Still am
But I wanted piëzos as well ;)

Congrats. I have a 2000 UV777BK too, although mine's not anywhere near the condition your one appears to be. :lol Looks as though your one spent most of its previous ownership sitting in a case.

Not much a fan of the stock pickups though. Had Evo 7s in there and didn't like them either. Now it has a TZ7 bridge and an AN7 neck.

I have three Ibanez 7s (UV, RG7620, RG2127X), and the UV is definitely the nicest sounding one of the three. :)

Congrats. I have a 2000 UV777BK too, although mine's not anywhere near the condition your one appears to be. :lol Looks as though your one spent most of its previous ownership sitting in a case.

Not much a fan of the stock pickups though. Had Evo 7s in there and didn't like them either. Now it has a TZ7 bridge and an AN7 neck.

I have three Ibanez 7s (UV, RG7620, RG2127X), and the UV is definitely the nicest sounding one of the three. :)
Mine had stock neck/mid pickups but the bridge is a D-Activator.
It sounds insanely huge (perfect for djent)

Back
Top Bottom