NG (AND EV-2) D!!! Heritage 535 Custom

bradlake

Axe-Master
IMG_0622.JPG

As I was browsing for my GAS for a 335, I stumbled upon this freshly posted H 535 from Wolfe Guitars in Jupiter Fl, the #1 store for Heritage stuff, which I had only peripheral knowledge of but was piqued by @Geezerjohn 's enthusiasm for his 555. This was custom made for a longtime employee at Wolfe, a Heritage expert and setup master who just retired last week and this had remained almost unplayed by him since 2015. Jay Wolfe told me the two of them cried as they set it up for sale together and he seemed genuinely concerned that it reach a good home.....I will have to do. Arriving in the same FedEx delivery was my adorable new EV 2 hiding at the bottom of the pic...if you are interested in the particulars of this superb axe here is Wolfe's link ....

https://www.gbase.com/gear/heritage-h535-2015-old-style-sunburst-1

Man o man... that is just beautiful. Thanks for the nod Brad.

If as a player you love old vintage Gibsons, (and I do), then you really should check out Heritage. I own 2. I own a H-555, as Brad mentioned, and a Sweet 16. The H-555 is WAY better than a Gibson 335 (I have owned 3 of those). I have played some very old 335s that were awesome guitars, but I would have to sell my house to buy one. The Heritage 555 is every bit as good. My 555 is loaded with 2 Seth Lover Duncans. A ton o' tone. The Sweet 16 is a jazz box. Just has a volume control. It really does not need a tone control as it just smokes. Just check out the pic Brad posted. How could you not like that? Sweet!!!

Back
Top Bottom