Inspired
Can we make this happen??

Attachments

• 38414D65-7909-4582-9332-003D39F311C2.jpeg
    38414D65-7909-4582-9332-003D39F311C2.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
All in good fun :)

Though its always fun to have one of these and a metal zone on stage, with a fake mic, while your modeler is hidden behind your drummer or something lol

Last edited:
All in good fun :)

Though its always fun to have one of these and a metal zone on stage, with a fake mic, while your modeler is hidden behind your drummer or something lol

I've seriously considered getting a vinyl banner printed to look like a life-sized Marshall stack to pin up on the back wall of the little stages we typically play on.

I know this hip trendy clothing store which has a series of connected video screens into a combined large one behind the cash register, and can't help but think how nice it would be to have one of those behind me at a gig. And then use it to show Yngwie's Great Wall of Marshall stacks for the entire duration? :D

Wow - must be the "deluxe" version! Mine only had a rocker switch for the Tube Stack, not a knob.

Honestly, years after I got this and actually had some quality gear, I found out that the Tube Stack switch actually produced some cool tones!

I know this hip trendy clothing store which has a series of connected video screens into a combined large one behind the cash register, and can't help but think how nice it would be to have one of those behind me at a gig. And then use it to show Yngwie's Great Wall of Marshall stacks for the entire duration? :D
Money would be better spent on a “Great Wall of Axe IIIs”

Money would be better spent on a “Great Wall of Axe IIIs”

Better? Sure. Realistic? Considering an Axe III costs 1,5 as much from G66 as it does when ordering directly from Fractal in the US I think not.

I knew a local metal band in the 80’s who had “fake” Marshall stacks (empty heads and cabs) with a Fender Bandmaster hidden behind them.

Back
Top Bottom