Newest work in progress. please critique my prog?

The clean is Velvet sun. Pretty sure my stock patches are optimised for Firmware V9.02 still too... I really should get around to updating those haha.
The only change I made to it was to increase the delay times just barely. Done quite a lot of work to this mix. I feel like it's grown a lot.

Expect updates in 7ish hours haha

I've updated the mix and added more parts in. Feedback/Criticism is always appreciated.

G'day dude, That's a dimarzio dominion/PAF pro and the corncob playing together.

Last edited:
G'day dude, That's a dimarzio dominion/PAF pro and the corncob playing together.

Very tight, and pretty unique writing there my friend. Something that I would actually listen to :) The corncob feels like silk too. It sustains like a motherf*cker.

The corncob is definitely my favourite right now, Followed by the HBE. Super excited to get home tonight and trial the New Thordendal amps though!

Another mix update, guitars are now punchier and the bass is a bit more audible. OP has new link!

The corncob is definitely my favourite right now, Followed by the HBE. Super excited to get home tonight and trial the New Thordendal amps though!

Hells yes! I cant wait for tomorrow! Ill have off of work and all day to play around with this amp. Very excited!

Back
Top Bottom