Newbie wait list

PRS Guy

Inspired
Hi..new to the forum...long time Line 6 user...totally excited by the AX8...seems like a game changer for getting gigging guys like me into the Fractal fold.

So what is the deal on the wait list? You add your name or whatever and once your name is up you pay? You pay first? I am just curious how the list works...Does the list exist due to limited capability in getting units out?

Also I think as a common courtesy, the long time AXE-FX owners should let us potential converts go first since you already own one :lol

thanks,
Rick

Hi Rick,

If I remember correctly (which I probably don't)... In the past I believe you would put your name on the waiting list by sending them an email. Then when your spot came up they would notify you that you could purchase a unit. Then you had a limited amount of time to make the purchase. Payment only comes at that last point when you make the purchase.

Others can fill in more of the specifics, but that's the basic process that we have seen I believe.

Not until the wait list is announced and they give an address to send it to.

Sorry one follow up...okay so I get on "the list" at some point...how does that translate to a ship date for me? In other words, will I know an expected availability or I wait for an email saying my number is up?

thanks...

BTW I have been listening to some of the samples out there for the AX-FX, they sound superb...if they translate like that to the AX8...I will be a super happy camper...

You wait for an email telling you when you're up.

I have done two waiting list purchases from Fractal in the past. There was no indication from Fractal how long your wait might be when signing up. Only a confirmation email that you were on the list.

Sorry one follow up...okay so I get on "the list" at some point...how does that translate to a ship date for me? In other words, will I know an expected availability or I wait for an email saying my number is up?

thanks...

BTW I have been listening to some of the samples out there for the AX-FX, they sound superb...if they translate like that to the AX8...I will be a super happy camper...

The wait list already close!!!!

I keed, I keed!!! I hope!!! As I'm waiting for it! Lol!!

I'm in the same boat. Waiting for it and I have the same questions as well!!!

Back
Top Bottom