• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Newbie help

Hvymtlrednek

New here
hello all. New to the community. Just got my first axe fx. It is the original standard rack mount. I need to know what stoneware runs it. Fractal bot? Axe edit? I don’t see an edit version for the first one only for the axe fx2. Thanks for your help.

Hvymtlrednek

New here
thank you.. Although i cannot get the axe effect to read my macbook. I have tried everything No idea why it will not read it. Cant update firmware because it will not connect to my usb ports.

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
what firm ware is it on now? most have already been updated to the 11.0 firmware by now. when I had the ultra I always had trouble connecting the midi interface connections in and out correctly. have you tried inverting these?

Top Bottom