Newbie help: Screen blank, no response

elbiciclista

I just bought Axe FX II.
I connected to my Mac via USB, installed Axe Edit, it linked to Axe FX II, everything fine.
I downloaded latest firmware and attempted to update.
Everything went fine until Axe Edit screen said "Ready to send firmware, go to firmware tab in Utility menu of Axe FX, ..........".
I then looked at Axe FX II screen and it was blank. I get no response from any keys.

I have disconnected USB cable, powered down and back up..........no change, screen blank.
So, I did something wrong in attempting to update the firmware.

What do I do now to reboot the Axe FX II?

Turn off, hold down recall, turn on while holding down recall, see if that works.

I had to do that a couple of times to make mine come back after a failed firmware update.

I tried powering on with Recall held down 4 times.
Each time, it did the same thing: It gave me the "F" in lights, then started thru the sequence of flashing lights, then just stopped after about 2 seconds. Screen stays blank.

I have been using my Axe religiously for all my signature sounds!
I have gigs this weekend and my Axe Fx did the same thing at rehearsal this week.
AH!!!

I'm terrified please help! I have emailed support no reply yet.
I hope I get taken care of. I'm a professional gigging and touring musician
I also own a music school with 100 students weekly and show off my axe to all my students.

SOS! Support Me!
Axe turns on to All LEDs light up and Green Screen is Blank
I tried the recall button HELP I'm in a mess without it!

I have been using my Axe religiously for all my signature sounds!
I have gigs this weekend and my Axe Fx did the same thing at rehearsal this week.
AH!!!

I'm terrified please help! I have emailed support no reply yet.
I hope I get taken care of. I'm a professional gigging and touring musician
I also own a music school with 100 students weekly and show off my axe to all my students.

SOS! Support Me!
Axe turns on to All LEDs light up and Green Screen is Blank
I tried the recall button HELP I'm in a mess without it!

It could be that your power supply unit is broken. My advice is to contact support and tell them what your problem is.

Back
Top Bottom