Newbie have trouble with Fcb1010 using Uno with AxeFxII V6

nickxmix

Inspired
I have read thru all the past posts and am still confused. I have correctly initialised the fcb1010 using the VOES method. I'm using Ripwerx and am able to select presets upto 95 which is probably enough for me. I was able to get Exp pedal B to adjust output volume only by setting the axe cc#7 even though it is initially set to cc#11. If in ripwerks I set cc# to 11 it would not respond when Axe was cc#11. So first question is why?
2. Why in Voes settup of ripwerx in every cnt1 for presets does he have a value of 64. What does this correspond to?
3. I also don't understand S6-10 first column ## 26-30.
4. I've tried to relate the AxeII midi assign# but can't get the relation between some members sysx files I've downloaded for the Axefx.
5. I would really appreciate someone using the AXEII with this settup to upload or give me their ripwerx sysx file with full step by step explaination of the different functions, cc# used and corresponding AxefxII cc# and how it functions.
6. I would like to use the FCB1010 so that
a. I switch presets with (bottom row) as I'm already able.
b. To use the stompbox (upper row) for drive,ch,pitch,delay etc.Here I notice some have MOD foe a group (drive,comp etc) sometimes. Is this a more compact way of using the top row?
c. I would also like to have the facility of using the preset switch with cnt1 & cnt2 to e.g. change X,Y setting of a Delay within a preset.
I realise there are a lot of questions but I really think the FCB is capable as I've read on the forum.
Feel free to answer 1 question at a time.
Thanks in advance.
Nick H.

Ok I have put some more hours into setting this up and have the following working:
1. All presets upto 95
2. All stomp boxes ok.
3. Controls on 2nd press of a preset ok.
I still would like an answer to the question of cc# from AXE2 in Vol/out Vol1/out Vol2 having to be set to a cc#7 to work. I've tried using their internal settings (which are 10,11,12) but when I set my expression pedal to that cc# they don't respond.
Also what's the best way to set up e.g. a (Delay change with a chorus change and at the same time a drive change) using x/y. By pressing the presset button for that patch.
Thanks Nick H.

Back
Top Bottom