newb question re: expression pedal

I have an old Line 6 expression pedal from the HD 500 days that I tried to calibrate with the AX8 and no go, even using a TRS cable. Is the line 6 pedal just not compatible, and are the better expression pedals specifically designed to utilize TRS?

Line 6 pedals can be used, but you will need to do a little re-wiring. I have "converted" a Mission Line 6 pedal to use with my AxeFx in the past. I don't remember the specifics, but I think I had to add one wire and move another wire or two. If you are comfortable with a soldering iron you can do it. I'm sure with some forum research you can find the specific changes that need to be made.

If you're willing to try it but can't find the info, let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up.

hello , I have a QUESTION REGARDING EXPRESSION PEDAL. can I used ernie ball volume pedal 250K ? will it work?

Line 6 pedals can be used, but you will need to do a little re-wiring. I have "converted" a Mission Line 6 pedal to use with my AxeFx in the past. I don't remember the specifics, but I think I had to add one wire and move another wire or two. If you are comfortable with a soldering iron you can do it. I'm sure with some forum research you can find the specific changes that need to be made.

If you're willing to try it but can't find the info, let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Back
Top Bottom