New Years Eve Cover Tunes?

Severed

Fractal Fanatic
Howdy Folks

With our New Years booking coming up, We just want to step it up a bit and really give a memorable performance to help populate our fan base. Plus we will be shooting video and recording multitrack also to help promote. SO..... Just wondering if anyone could share some ideas of good driving fun cover tunes that go hand in hand with playing an intimate venue on new years eve?

You should know, We are a 5 peice classic metal / hard rock cover band, i.e. Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Tool, Scorpions, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Led Zeppelin, Heart, G n' R, Ozzy, Sabbath, Motley Crue.... you get the picture. We have a female lead vocalist and she can wail... she is an amazing metal singer and has some serious pipes. The rest of the band has all sang lead in the past as well so we can pull off harmonies with ease, and are not afraid of multi vocal stuff.

Thanks for anyone taking the time :)

Here is a song we are adding for our New Year's gig -- "Woke Up this Morning" (Theme from the Sopranos) - hey we are from Jersey what can I say. :lol

Easy tune -- basically two chords ( Fm7 and Bb/F)-- I think you can metal this one up pretty easily.

Here is a song we are adding for our New Year's gig -- "Woke Up this Morning" (Theme from the Sopranos) - hey we are from Jersey what can I say. :lol

Easy tune -- basically two chords ( Fm7 and Bb/F)-- I think you can metal this one up pretty easily.

Oh man... you de-railed me with "woke up this morning"

Back
Top Bottom