New Wizpert Internet Service

Axeman

Experienced
I've added the following link to my YouTube channel page.

Wizpert

Wizpert is a new service in beta. Here is an overview:

Millions of bloggers are qualified to help on a wide range of topics, from parenting to cooking and travel. They love to share their expertise but are limited to creating published content, and advertising is their only real monetization. We let these bloggers deepen their reader engagement and monetize their expertise, by placing a button on their blog and taking 1-on-1 calls from their readers. Wizpert matches people who need advice with qualified experts (wizperts) for a live conversation.

Wizpert allows bloggers and others on the world wide web to post a Wizpert button and allow people to contact them and chat or do a Skype call. Eventually experts will charge for the call (beta is free right now).

I won't be available often. Just testing the service for now.

There are so many amazing musician's and tech experts on this site, that I thought some of you would be interested in becoming a Wizpert. It's free and you will eventually be able to charge for your time. It's a great way to monetize your expertise. This is going to be a very successful company.

Back
Top Bottom