New video (progmetal stock cabs)

Great tones man! The band sound awesome, I hear alot of different influences in there that all blend into something that's really good.

Sounds killer man!!! I totally understand if you don't want to share the patch (It's YOUR sound, anyways) but, mind sharing what cabs you used?

Cheers.

Sounds killer man!!! I totally understand if you don't want to share the patch (It's YOUR sound, anyways) but, mind sharing what cabs you used?

Cheers.
Ofc not. Tone is for sharing mate. The sound you re hearing is the n65 stock cab cali 4x12 coupled with the recto4x12 (oh) that used to be part of the stock cabs before quantum came out. it's replaced by the recto4x12m160 if I'm not mistaken. I mailed the nice people at fractal when it was removed and they sent it to me. You don't have to, cause I've uploaded it for ya. Both cabs panned dead center for the rhythm tone. Glad you liked it mate. Cheers.

Attachments

• 4x12 Recto V30.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 25
Ofc not. Tone is for sharing mate. The sound you re hearing is the n65 stock cab cali 4x12 coupled with the recto4x12 (oh) that used to be part of the stock cabs before quantum came out. it's replaced by the recto4x12m160 if I'm not mistaken. I mailed the nice people at fractal when it was removed and they sent it to me. You don't have to, cause I've uploaded it for ya. Both cabs panned dead center for the rhythm tone. Glad you liked it mate. Cheers.

Thank you, man!!! For sure gotta try this combo out tomorrow.

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom