• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New video (progmetal stock cabs)

Pwrmac7600

Power User
Great tones man! The band sound awesome, I hear alot of different influences in there that all blend into something that's really good.

AJ Vargas

Experienced
Sounds killer man!!! I totally understand if you don't want to share the patch (It's YOUR sound, anyways) but, mind sharing what cabs you used?

Cheers.

Ravaya

Sounds killer man!!! I totally understand if you don't want to share the patch (It's YOUR sound, anyways) but, mind sharing what cabs you used?

Cheers.
Ofc not. Tone is for sharing mate. The sound you re hearing is the n65 stock cab cali 4x12 coupled with the recto4x12 (oh) that used to be part of the stock cabs before quantum came out. it's replaced by the recto4x12m160 if I'm not mistaken. I mailed the nice people at fractal when it was removed and they sent it to me. You don't have to, cause I've uploaded it for ya. Both cabs panned dead center for the rhythm tone. Glad you liked it mate. Cheers.

Attachments

• 4x12 Recto V30.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 25

AJ Vargas

Experienced
Ofc not. Tone is for sharing mate. The sound you re hearing is the n65 stock cab cali 4x12 coupled with the recto4x12 (oh) that used to be part of the stock cabs before quantum came out. it's replaced by the recto4x12m160 if I'm not mistaken. I mailed the nice people at fractal when it was removed and they sent it to me. You don't have to, cause I've uploaded it for ya. Both cabs panned dead center for the rhythm tone. Glad you liked it mate. Cheers.

Thank you, man!!! For sure gotta try this combo out tomorrow.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom