AFIII New Video - Factory Preset #88 JS4110 - Satriani

FSM

Inspired
Vendor
Hi guys,
here's my weekly showcase of a song with the new amazing "Cygnus" Fractal Audio Factory presets (for FM3, FM9 and Axe-Fx III).
In this week I played my Joe Satriani inspired song "Fate Of Souls" using preset #88 JS410.
Have fun :)

Can't stop listening to this over and over Frank... What a masterpiece!
Thank you for your cherished contributions.

Outstanding, Frank. Not to bore anyone, but I haven't picked up a guitar in over a year after my wife was diagnosed with Glioblastoma, IDH-Wildtype, Stage 4 brain cancer in December 2020. There is no known cure for this type of brain cancer ... she passed away in January 2022 after 13 months of misery. I've been looking for something to help "bring me back" so I've come close to cracking one of my cases and plugging into my Axe-FX, but have hesitated - until now. After watching you effortlessly make your way through this beautiful song, I feel inspired again. I thank you for your gift and for the inspiration. Be well.

Outstanding, Frank. Not to bore anyone, but I haven't picked up a guitar in over a year after my wife was diagnosed with Glioblastoma, IDH-Wildtype, Stage 4 brain cancer in December 2020. There is no known cure for this type of brain cancer ... she passed away in January 2022 after 13 months of misery. I've been looking for something to help "bring me back" so I've come close to cracking one of my cases and plugging into my Axe-FX, but have hesitated - until now. After watching you effortlessly make your way through this beautiful song, I feel inspired again. I thank you for your gift and for the inspiration. Be well.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours my friend, for strength and courage to endure during these trying times...Keep the faith! Rock On!

Back
Top Bottom