New video about (8-string) metal/rock guitar tones

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Hi guys,

I just uploaded a new video about 8-string guitar tones.
I think this video can also be quite useful if you don't own an 8-string but just desire very tight metal/rock tones.
Some very cool new Ownhammer cabs are previewed here as well.
More videos are coming soon!

I hope you enjoy this video.

By the way, if you want to stay up to date or simply show your support please hit subscribe or follow us at:
www.facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio

Thanks a lot!

Nicely done and great ideas!!! Would suggest that the Axe-Edit screen gets a higher percentage (full screen?) of the video window if you're not showing other things such as web pages or folders.

Nicely done and great ideas!!! Would suggest that the Axe-Edit screen gets a higher percentage (full screen?) of the video window if you're not showing other things such as web pages or folders.
Thanks for watching and your tip!
I did think about it but I wasn't sure how to do that because the speaker selection screen would go past that area.
I'll have to figure that out for the next video though!
I appreciate the feedback. :)

Thanks for this. I'm gonna rewatch it again and use a lot of those tips to dial in some tones for my 8 strings. I never could get the best tone outta them.

Thanks for watching and your tip!
I did think about it but I wasn't sure how to do that because the speaker selection screen would go past that area.
I'll have to figure that out for the next video though!
I appreciate the feedback. :)

If you resize the Axe-Edit screen (dragging the bottom right corner) you get the whole app bigger, even the speaker selection, but it blurries a little. You can go back to the original size clicking on the "1:1" on the up-right corner.

Great tips and videos.
Keep it up!

If you resize the Axe-Edit screen (dragging the bottom right corner) you get the whole app bigger, even the speaker selection, but it blurries a little. You can go back to the original size clicking on the "1:1" on the up-right corner.

Great tips and videos.
Keep it up!
aahhhhh I see! :)
Will definitely do that next time!
Thanks

Great job! would love to see you do a video on mixing IR's in cab lab! I really dig your IR mixes, so it would be cool to see your process.

So I just re watched, again great Video.
I wanted to ask though, I have the original Boogie cabs the TR and the ST. What is your opinion on the differences between those original shoots, and the newer OS shoot, and the up coming heavy hitters boogie cab?
were there new shoots of the cabs just because OH has come closer to perfecting their methods? are the newer versions better?
Curious to hear your opinions on the different variations of that cab. Especially because my real 4X12's are the boogie V30's. loaded into a recto, and a marshall 1960B cab. Love me some boogie V30's!

So I just re watched, again great Video.
I wanted to ask though, I have the original Boogie cabs the TR and the ST. What is your opinion on the differences between those original shoots, and the newer OS shoot, and the up coming heavy hitters boogie cab?
were there new shoots of the cabs just because OH has come closer to perfecting their methods? are the newer versions better?
Curious to hear your opinions on the different variations of that cab. Especially because my real 4X12's are the boogie V30's. loaded into a recto, and a marshall 1960B cab. Love me some boogie V30's!
Just different cabs and different flavors.
I think Kevin has had his methods down for a while now with all the V4 cabs but somehow a few recent OH packs really have something special.
The Mesa and other cabs in the HHC are truly something special.
I'm sure you're going to love it.
Plenty of great, high quality and unique sounding V30 options in that pack to drool over :)

Back
Top Bottom