New user, Looking for metal presets as a starting point

TimValor

Kinda new to the Axe FX 3, Looking for some tones, could you share some tones with me? I'm totally into Periphery, looking for those kinds of tones. Haunted Shores, Born Of Osiris, Prog metal.

let's help this guy out :D spent some time with him in my Discord chat showing some Axe3 basics. he just needs a little help getting started. he was converting some old Axe2 presets, and some blocks just weren't working correctly until we reset them.

so if anyone has some tones on the Axe3 that they could share, it'd be helpful.

he's running through a real amp and cab, but feel free to share any preset files and he'll just bypass the Cab block for now.

let's help this guy out :D spent some time with him in my Discord chat showing some Axe3 basics. he just needs a little help getting started. he was converting some old Axe2 presets, and some blocks just weren't working correctly until we reset them.

so if anyone has some tones on the Axe3 that they could share, it'd be helpful.

he's running through a real amp and cab, but feel free to share any preset files and he'll just bypass the Cab block for now.

Thanks a bunch man!

I would suggest going to the - III preset exchange - here on the forum. Page 2 - I believe , has some help.

The best Metal patch of all time is the factory Petrucci. All the scenes are incredible. It is so good I rarely use anyting else.

Friedman HBE with the djenty cabs like: 4x12 USA Bulb or 4x12 USA Djent

I believe Periphery uses this amp a lot. It's great.

Friedman HBE with the djenty cabs like: 4x12 USA Bulb or 4x12 USA Djent

I believe Periphery uses this amp a lot. It's great.

This ^^^

They use the Djent and Zilla mixed
HBE is the amp w various gating
Mark holcomb has a vid explaining the gates

Back
Top Bottom