New unofficial Ernie musician JP majesty guitar

ugh glad its hideous I dont want any new temptations. Looks like a goofy comic book hero would play it! colors very 80s

Guess it doesnt matter what we think, Petrucci will play one and they sell like cakes of the warmer variety.

Got to applaud MM though, they embrace change and tchnology and present it a whole better than other certain American manufacturers, plus it wont be excruciatingly expensive, I'd love to try one if I can wrestle one from the hordes of JP fans.

I quite like the way it looks, especially the "mystic" colour finish.

It's refreshing to see a large American guitar company trying something original looking.

I like it and would love to try it.

But I'm a Parker player so odd looks don't bother me. In fact, I find them appealing. But this one looks really good to me. Anyone knows the weight? Other specs?

I like it and would love to try it.

But I'm a Parker player so odd looks don't bother me. In fact, I find them appealing. But this one looks really good to me. Anyone knows the weight? Other specs?

Parker player here too. 'Tis the sound that counts to me! :D

I couldn't do a 17" radius way to flat for my fingers, as to the color I have seen worse. It doesn't make me want to run out and buy it I'm with others that have commented on the top it needs some depth. A carved top would have at lest made it look more interesting.

I'm digging on the overall look. I like that they're pushing the edges and boundaries a bit with the style. It's moving in a new directions, but not so much as to scare people completely off.

That trem looks awesome. I want to grab it and tug on it.

The recessed switches are a great idea and I think they address my biggest gripe with the current JP models: I have to switch up how I'm used to playing to avoid hitting that lower bout switch.

The heel on that neck and the body contour...wow. Oh my. Losing the MM wood neck might be a minus but I'll reserve judgement until I touch it. I do love the MM oil finished neck they offer.

I don't dig on that paint around pickups and trem but maybe they'll offer them in solid colours or with some purdy figured tops?

Back
Top Bottom