New Two Stone

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Man the new Two Stone is just the cat's @$$. What a great amp. Many thanks Cliff and the FAS team.

I took my Super Reverb preset and swapped in the new Two Stone. Instant sonic bliss. My Super Reverb preset has a bit of compression at the start of the chain, the amp dialed in, and the Super Reverb cab, effects to taste and the studio reverb with a filter at the end for boost. Just fries my bacon. Has gobs of spit with the guitar volume turned up, but cleans up great when I back the volume down. If y'all have not tried out the new Two Stone, you are missing one great amp. OK... enough typing. Three guesses where I'm going. Yep. Electric Geezerland.

Hey guys. I read your replies. I'll share the preset as soon as I get a slight tech glitch addresses. I am running my laptop with the Axe and unfortunately it runs on Vista SP 2. I cannot load the current driver so my Axe Edit will not see the Axe. I am going to just upgrade the craptop to windows 7. Once I do that, I'll be back in business. Sorry.

Go MAC don't look back!

I run Mac in my studio, Electric Geezerland. I am a Pro Tools user. I don't like to bog down my studio computer with anything extra, even Fractal stuff. I just use the PC craptop for stuff like updating my Axe. I really don't want the expense of a Macbook just for that. That said, I have been running Mac in my studio for quite a few years. Works flawlessly. I'm bilingual so I speak PC and Mac. The PC is the Taco Bell. Mac is the Morton's of Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom