New Tune Completed. Prog Metal Content

Oh shit! That's really good! I liked the intro like, is that a chopper? Then there is this riff in 6, at 0:20 wich also sounds like a chopper, do choppers fly in 6'ers? I don't know but something tells me they do. Love the choir! Gives that epic feeling. I'm not the right listener for that 1:16-1:30 mark, but at 1:30 I loove that flying supreme legato melody! A lot! I tought it was over at 1:43 you know, a long note. I went, "nah it's over" and then from 1:43-1:52 i'm like "wait, there's more! Nah, it stops now. Yeah, it's gonna stop."BUT THEN! 1:52-2:00! I'm in heaven for a moment there, to be precise, for that very moment! 1:52-2:00 wooooow! So clear, crystalclear, tight, smooth. I keep crashing in the roof being pulled to the sky! I'm like "realease me magic music, there is a roof I can't get trough neither can I fly! You're hurting me!" It listened and i'm safe in my chair. 8 seconds of magic and pain (yeah the roof). Nice ambient stuff too. Mystic ending! OOH how I like that it's mystic. Check out Buckethead, he is my god of mystique. I love his music so much. Thank you, loved this (maybe you've figured by now, who knows). Good avocado!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom