Greetings,

Hello everyone, another tune is up! This started off with 80s pop vibe in mind, and morph to having no 80s vibe at all.:tearsofjoy:
Anyway here it is, my bro on drums and me on guitars. I am using Deluxe Tweed on the rhythm guitar, Fox ODS on lead, Angle Severe 2 on solo, and Dirty Shirley on the last part. Pretty much all straight amps in the recording, except a delay pedal for the ODS and Severe 2. Last part's pseudo shimmer verb was made manually in pro tools by using various plugins since I am too lazy to patch up for re-amp.:innocent:
Hope you all enjoy it :)

Regards,
Benny

Greetings,
:)
Hello everyone, another tune is up! This started off with 80s pop vibe in mind, and morph to having no 80s vibe at all.:tearsofjoy:
Anyway here it is, my bro on drums and me on guitars. I am using Deluxe Tweed on the rhythm guitar, Fox ODS on lead, Angle Severe 2 on solo, and Dirty Shirley on the last part. Pretty much all straight amps in the recording, except a delay pedal for the ODS and Severe 2. Last part's pseudo shimmer verb was made manually in pro tools by using various plugins since I am too lazy to patch up for re-amp.:innocent:
Hope you all enjoy it :)

Regards,
Benny

That was really sweet man you guys sound awesome. I really enjoy that song very nice. I could listen to a bunch of that what a great vibe.
Looking forward to more posts from you guys thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom