• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
Greetings,

Hello everyone, another tune is up! This started off with 80s pop vibe in mind, and morph to having no 80s vibe at all.:tearsofjoy:
Anyway here it is, my bro on drums and me on guitars. I am using Deluxe Tweed on the rhythm guitar, Fox ODS on lead, Angle Severe 2 on solo, and Dirty Shirley on the last part. Pretty much all straight amps in the recording, except a delay pedal for the ODS and Severe 2. Last part's pseudo shimmer verb was made manually in pro tools by using various plugins since I am too lazy to patch up for re-amp.:innocent:
Hope you all enjoy it :)

Regards,
Benny

Freds55

Fractal Fanatic
Greetings,
:)
Hello everyone, another tune is up! This started off with 80s pop vibe in mind, and morph to having no 80s vibe at all.:tearsofjoy:
Anyway here it is, my bro on drums and me on guitars. I am using Deluxe Tweed on the rhythm guitar, Fox ODS on lead, Angle Severe 2 on solo, and Dirty Shirley on the last part. Pretty much all straight amps in the recording, except a delay pedal for the ODS and Severe 2. Last part's pseudo shimmer verb was made manually in pro tools by using various plugins since I am too lazy to patch up for re-amp.:innocent:
Hope you all enjoy it :)

Regards,
Benny
That was really sweet man you guys sound awesome. I really enjoy that song very nice. I could listen to a bunch of that what a great vibe.
Looking forward to more posts from you guys thanks for sharing

Top Bottom