New trippy proggy fusion vocal song "Acid Washed Colors"

I agree with JOHNNYROCKIT, I also love your work.
Sorry to keep coming up with similar artists but because I've been around a while, I do it with a view to expanding younger listeners vocabulary, it reminds me a bit of David Sylvian, and the Holdsworth tone is nice.

I'm currently on Tidal, is Barend Tromp, Maarten Tromp any connection ? I'm liking it

Last edited:
The single note stuff sounds like Holdsworth and Belew had a kid. Nice!

Vocally some bits made me think of Sting but I don't know why. Interesting note choices.

Your bass parts are on point!

Good stuff all the way around.

I'm currently on Tidal, is Barend Tromp, Maarten Tromp any connection ? I'm liking it

Maarten Tromp is my brother. I play sitar in a dance project with him called BMI Goes India. We have two albums on Spotify. But I am not sure if he is on Tidal. It might also be someone else. Do you have a link of that?

The single note stuff sounds like Holdsworth and Belew had a kid. Nice!

:) Really like that sentence! Those are two major influences for me. I can also see the Sting connection because the singer used to get that comparison a lot in the past in our previous prog rock band Lemur Voice.
Thanks for the comments guys!

Maarten Tromp is my brother. I play sitar in a dance project with him called BMI Goes India. We have two albums on Spotify. But I am not sure if he is on Tidal. It might also be someone else. Do you have a link of that?

I can't add a link because I dont use a browser to access it, I just searched in the app for Barend Tromp and up she popped.
The Artist and Title are shown as "BMI Goes India" there are four songs.

I can't add a link because I dont use a browser to access it, I just searched in the app for Barend Tromp and up she popped.
The Artist and Title are shown as "BMI Goes India" there are four songs.

That's it. That is the dance project I play sitar in. Can you tell me which songs are on Tidal exactly? I don't have Tidal myself and would like to know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom