New to fx8, i really like it, but i need help with two things.

Bjorn Goud

Thanks for reading.
All i need to know is how i save presets made in fxedit, to the hardware fx8. I see settings change, but when i change the wah with a drive for instance, it does happen on the fxedit screen and i hear the difference, but it does not happen on the fx8. When i load the preset with fractal bot i get the right name but many blocks are blank, and i can only fill them in with blocks, that are in the preset. Also, i can not really choose blocks in an empty preset.

Firstly not much happened when i started, but that was a bad usb cable, appearantly, because it worked better with another cable.

i did read the manual and searched a lot on youtube, but i cant seem to find this. is there a specific setting in preferences that i must take care of? what am i doing wrong?? I have had quitte a few fx processors, digitech 2021, gsystem, gsp1101, line 6 etc etc and synths and daw etc, but this i cant really grasp.

thank you for your time, the rest of this great effects board is selfexplainotory almost, no problems here, exept the way it reacts to fxedit is a bit weird to me.

cheers Bjorn

Last edited:
Joker III! Thanks for this solution! i am sure there is lots more to be discovered, but that will be fine, now that this problem is out of the way, the rest is quite logical and intuitive. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom