New to Axe-Fx III - need help routing

mikecolletti135

I'm having two major issues
First we are running two guitars on input one and two. We are running both outputs left to FOH and output Right to cabs on 1 and 2.

First is it possible to pan input 1 to go out of output block 1 as left and right by only using one amp block and what blocks will I need to use.
-Seeing as how I can't figure out how to change the presets of input 1 and 2 independently of one another, I've had to set up the inputs on the same preset so i need an amp block for each guitar and the only way i've gotten it to pan is by branching to amps from input 1.

Second is if I actually can change the preset and scenes of input 2 independent of input 1
-I would like to have dedicated preset pages for the inputs and not have to layer both inputs on each preset if possible.

Any info would be awesome, thank you.

First is it possible to pan input 1 to go out of output block 1 as left and right by only using one amp block and what blocks will I need to use.
im not sure i’m understanding correctly. you’re asking if the signal can go from input 1 to output 1 and be stereo at output 1? or you want input 1 to go to output 1 left and input 2 to go to output 1 right?

-Seeing as how I can't figure out how to change the presets of input 1 and 2 independently of one another, I've had to set up the inputs on the same preset so i need an amp block for each guitar and the only way i've gotten it to pan is by branching to amps from input 1.

the inputs do not have independent presets. rather, all the ins and outs are routed based on the current preset

Second is if I actually can change the preset and scenes of input 2 independent of input 1
-I would like to have dedicated preset pages for the inputs and not have to layer both inputs on each preset if possible.

see above. it is possible to build a preset so that 2 instruments can use the axefx simultaneously, but you can’t switch the presets or scenes independently.

A preset is not independent of the inputs. A preset is the base layer of operation and you cannot have different presets running at the same time for different inputs.

Back
Top Bottom