New super lightweight wireless...

Used mine for several hours at rehearsal last with 4 wireless IEMs and a wireless mic also running. Not a trace of interference or dropout...

I can recommend the Ammoon one, based on my experience. It's an inexpensive solution, and I'm impressed. The key is "will it hold up over a long gig?". That is not something I've tested.

Used it on a gig last weekend... flawless, sounds great. No interference from IEM System or wireless router controlling an X32Rack.
Is replacing my old unnamed digital wireless that ran at 2.4GHz, that over the last few years has become almost useless as clubs started using more and more WiFi...

Last edited:
Says on the specs page SNR is only 95db. Has anyone tried this with a high gain amp?

Hello, I found this post searching for reviews of the Carvin WG5 wireless. I purchased one and have used it several times and like it a lot.
Last night I noticed a crackling on my clean channel using my mini rectifier with EMG pickups. Have any of you run into this problem? At first I thought maybe I had a 12ax7 tube acting up, but I switched to a passive pickup guitar and the crackling went away.

Thank You,

E.J.

I was telling my band mate about all the success of this unit (I already had a different brand). He's been trying to get his unit to pair for the past 45 minutes and now thinks he has a dud. Any suggestions?

I was telling my band mate about all the success of this unit (I already had a different brand). He's been trying to get his unit to pair for the past 45 minutes and now thinks he has a dud. Any suggestions?
Call Carvin... It literally takes a few seconds to pair.

I've been away from the forum for a while... probably 18 months. Seems a lot has happened (duh..) and so I was surfing around and saw this thread... and the result is I just ordered one of these! Thanks for the top. I have used a rack mounted X2 (Pre LIne 6 - actual X2) system for over a decade and have loved it. But now I'm downsizing my rig to just my AxeFX IIXL in a carry bag (down from a 10 space beast rack.) This thing looks perfect to not have a cable to deal with for small events.
Now... if I get my hands on an FM3 - I'm golden!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    121.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I can try again:

These all appear to be the same; as in manufactured by the same company with different silk-screening and packaging. So | thought | would make a
list for people's different preferences of payment methods, location, seller trust/confidence:

Carvin ($139 Excluding tax & shipping):
https://carvinaudio.com/products/wg5-wireless-guitar-and-bass-system

Rifftonefx ($115.88 & FREE Shipping):
Buy on their Reverb store:
https://reverb.com/item/27267556-ri...-turn-any-acoustic-into-wireless-just-arrived

Their website has a TON of spec details check it out even if buying elsewhere:
http://rifftonefx.com/5.html

Amazon UK (£79.99): (previously linked, surely many others as many as US has below)

Amazon US ($81.97 - $93.99 & FREE Shipping);
$81.97 & FREE Shipping
$89.99 & FREE Shipping 1
$89.99 & FREE Shipping 2
$93.99 & FREE Shipping

(All clean non-affiliate links. I had to link into words as bare links were treated as media and did weird stuff.)

Cheers!

Last edited:
I just pulled the trigger on the Carvin....... hoping they will be a great option to me tripping on my cable....

Back
Top Bottom