New super lightweight wireless...

I got tracking info when they sent mine.
Thanks for the info.....when I ordered, one of the images said it ships 4/26-5/2, so yeah, they must have run out and waiting on more. Gee, where have I heard that before!;) Oh well, I guess I’ll get it when I get it!:)

Thanks for the info.....when I ordered, one of the images said it ships 4/26-5/2, so yeah, they must have run out and waiting on more. Gee, where have I heard that before!;) Oh well, I guess I’ll get it when I get it!:)
It also says "preorder" and has since the thread was posted (at least when I checked) and several have bought and received them...

I gotta tell ya ,at first use, that these Carvins are easily the best wireless solution I have tried for the money....at least at home in my already RF-infested studio, I am getting the cleanest, most dead silent wireless signal into My III and Kemper both with zero dropout in a small area, Have not yet tested range, butI think this is a real winner, it even seems to have resolved some computer noise problems Ive been having while playing.
Glad to hear your initial response is very much the same as mine was.

And there you go;) I contacted Carvin since I was thinking something went wrong with my order, and they promptly pointed out that the item was for pre-order and would ship on 4/26 to 5/2 or sooner, like I already knew.;) Guess I was literally a day short of getting one of the earlier batch. At least I can quit worrying about it now:D

And there you go;) I contacted Carvin since I was thinking something went wrong with my order, and they promptly pointed out that the item was for pre-order and would ship on 4/26 to 5/2 or sooner, like I already knew.;) Guess I was literally a day short of getting one of the earlier batch. At least I can quit worrying about it now:D
Thanks for the update... I was gonna do the same thing.

This thread is about a specific wireless unit. There are no separate antennas...
Sorry, I thought it still had a traditional head-end like a half rack.

I’m trying to figure out what to do with multiple transmitters and receivers on the same stage.

Interesting. We have stage scrims setup in front of our rigs. Can anybody chime in if the scrims might interfere with the signal?

There is a new router in the sanctuary. But really, last evening, it was solid. For whatever reason, this past Sunday morning, it didn't connect. So, good ol' cable as a backup.

Was it close to a router?

If my Shure GLX is near a 2.4g router...forget about it.

Doesn't this run on a different frequency band than a router? That's troubling if it was causing interference because that's what seems to be the problem w/ the Boss and Xvive.

Back
Top Bottom