New Suhr day (on it's way)!

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
On the fence for a time now wether to build a modern or woods to choose, Floyd no Floyd. One thing for certain Suhr was the brand of guitar, then after talking to many people who know their stuff I opted for this baby. A Custom Standard from Georges guitars in NH. Pulled the trigger today, tracking says it will be a here the 22nd. Basswood/maple body, Roasted birdseye maple neck, 1 vol, 1 three way toggle, abalone inlays, Mercedes metallic blue, Gotoh Floyd, all = no nonsense straight forward Rock machine!

Last edited:
Man that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Great guitar. I can only hope you enjoy your Modern as much as I enjoy mine. Looks like you snagged a real beauty. Big congrats.

Dead sexy.. that's one I would have immediately grabbed off the wall to try out. Just a killer looking axe. Congrats.. and do post a video when you get it.

Can't go wrong with Suhr guitars and or Suhr pickups in your favorite non-Suhr guitar.

IMHO everyone should own at least one Suhr (or Suhr-equipped) guitar! :encouragement:

Very nice! Did you get the fret board radius and neck carve you wanted?

I have the even C medium neck on my classic (roasted) and this is the C Slim. So it gives me an idea of what to expect. Although I did not get the sample it, but I have a 48 hour window plus the weekend to bond with it or return it with the option to eat shipping both ways or get 100% store credit toward a build. I will post more pics and a maybe video once it gets here. By the way it's Custom Standard, not a modern. that will be later!

Back
Top Bottom