New speaker & survey from "Powered by OMEGA" - 8 free IRs included

I contributed to the voting. Lots of interesting options in there. I think I’d love #8 if they could mellow out the sizzle a bit. #4 bit my ear in a weird way that I couldn’t dial out with amp settings.
I couldn't stand 8 for the stuff I play but the rest sounded great; it was hard to pick out a favorite. Whichever option they go with out of this bunch, it'll turn out to be an interesting speaker that's for sure, especially with a bit of breaking in.

I couldn't stand 8 for the stuff I play but the rest sounded great; it was hard to pick out a favorite. Whichever option they go with out of this bunch, it'll turn out to be an interesting speaker that's for sure, especially with a bit of breaking in.
Haha! Different strokes for different folks. :) I normally use the Solo 100 Lead and mainly adjust Presence and Depth controls whenever I’m auditioning new IRs. It’s a “neutral” sounding amp to my ears and lets the speakers’ character shine a bit more than other amps.

I liked 8 because it had its own character rather than sounding like a re-tweaked V30. Try it with a high cut around 12k and see how you feel about it. I think it would be all BALLS if they could shave off some sizzle.

Haha! Different strokes for different folks. :) I normally use the Solo 100 Lead and mainly adjust Presence and Depth controls whenever I’m auditioning new IRs. It’s a “neutral” sounding amp to my ears and lets the speakers’ character shine a bit more than other amps.

I liked 8 because it had its own character rather than sounding like a re-tweaked V30. Try it with a high cut around 12k and see how you feel about it. I think it would be all BALLS if they could shave off some sizzle.
True, true. The fizz really turned me away. I'll try it out with your suggestions- think I grabbed your preset with the SLO & the Plexi from the YA thread (dialing in tips included)

Back
Top Bottom