New (?) source of bass cab IRs

checked the website and they have a slew of new stuff up including an orange and acoustic 8x10, i could cry of happiness right now!!! most likely gonna end up scooping the port city 4x12 and zilla 2x12 as well this weekend because i lack any and all self control haha

Just need 3 more so I can get that 20% off again :). Hopefully they have 3 more coming soon.

@Dan Lopatka = thank you SO much for all of these IRs, and cranking out so many so quickly. I'd love to see some more 12" and 15" cab options if you can manage that. :D

You beat me to the punch, guys! I was just about to come on and announce that, yes, we have NEW IRs! We added 12 new cabs, 3 of which are bass (Orange 8x10, Acoustic 8x10, and our Custom Mega Bass 8x10 Cab, which I think you guys will really enjoy ;))

@Dan Lopatka = thank you SO much for all of these IRs, and cranking out so many so quickly. I'd love to see some more 12" and 15" cab options if you can manage that. :D

As always, you're very welcome! :D Were there any specific 12" or 15" cabs you had in mind?

You beat me to the punch, guys! I was just about to come on and announce that, yes, we have NEW IRs! We added 12 new cabs, 3 of which are bass (Orange 8x10, Acoustic 8x10, and our Custom Mega Bass 8x10 Cab, which I think you guys will really enjoy ;))

As always, you're very welcome! :D Were there any specific 12" or 15" cabs you had in mind?
We bass players tend to froth at the mouth as soon as we start getting a little attention :D

I'm going to toss a few out there, just to get some ideas flowing:
1) Ampeg 1x12 or 2x12 classic (SVT-112-AV or SVT-212-AV)
2) Ampeg Portaflex 1x15 (PF115) [Especially if you can use a vintage voiced mic and modern voiced mic options!]
3) Genzler Bass Array 12-3
4) Bag-End S12-B and/or S15-B

If FAS made a update on the bass amp blocks... with a "real" ampeg svt options, orange ad200 and the other ones that are available... that would close all that complains on NO LOVE for bass...
Yes... some effect updates for the low end too (distortions, wah and modulations)... :D:rolleyes:

If FAS made a update on the bass amp blocks... with a "real" ampeg svt options, orange ad200 and the other ones that are available... that would close all that complains on NO LOVE for bass...
Yes... some effect updates for the low end too (distortions, wah and modulations)... :D:rolleyes:
Yeaaaahhhh not going to touch that in this thread. I've "complained" (as many on these forums put it) about these things a few times. According to guitarists, what we have is quite good enough, we (bassists) don't need anything else.

So, just snagged the orange and acoustic packs as well as the port city and zilla ones. gonna shoot em out and hopefully have something to show before i hop off the axe

The TGP thread has been particularly interesting.

Almost exclusively positive reviews there, too.

I bought some today... Including a few guitar cabs.

I was stoked to discover a Budda SuperDrive 1x12... Haven't been able to try it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom