AFIII New Skull crusher - FW 5.00 beta

Marco, I have yet to see one of your videos that doesn’t knock my socks off. Tone, tasty licks and panache! You’ve got it all my friend! Looking forward to meeting you in person at the Boston Amp show.

Marco, I have yet to see one of your videos that doesn’t knock my socks off. Tone, tasty licks and panache! You’ve got it all my friend! Looking forward to meeting you in person at the Boston Amp show.
Thank you very much.
It will be a pleasure to meet you :)

Last edited:
Maestro Marco has developed a gorgeous, aggressive, responsive, and surprisingly versatile preset. It sounds monstrous via a good pair of monitors and I strongly recommend you purchase this baby immediately. While it won’t give you the Maestro’s chops, it will grant you every opportunity to achieve that spectacular tone heard in his video. Seriously good rocking guaranteed!

Maestro Marco has developed a gorgeous, aggressive, responsive, and surprisingly versatile preset. It sounds monstrous via a good pair of monitors and I strongly recommend you purchase this baby immediately. While it won’t give you the Maestro’s chops, it will grant you every opportunity to achieve that spectacular tone heard in his video. Seriously good rocking guaranteed!
oh, thank you very much! I am honored!
To be honest... @FractalAudio has developed a gorgeous, aggressive, responsive, and surprisingly versatile device, firmware and this new amp model :D

Back
Top Bottom