New single from my band Every Hour Kills - Metal, Ownhammer, FW17

Great job! I like the sound, the song, everything, and I thought it sounded very cinematic as well. I could hear it as a backing track in a sci-fi movie about The Watchers, ha ha. Well done!

BTW, My favorite part was the machine like noises just before the solo, I'm hoping those were done on the guitar. That was so unique, interesting, and fit the song so well! I wanted you to do more of it, and actually make that the solo. Again nicely done!

Last edited:
Thankth guyth!

@Manny I wish I could make those sounds and guitar, that would be talent haha! They are synths, mutilated distorted and hacked up ;)

The instrumental demo of this track has been a favourite since you released it. My kids go nuts when it's on, tearing around and running in to each other (which is only slightly different from how they behave when it's not on, but when it's on it's done semi-coordinated to a soundtrack).

This new version sounds excellent. The vocals are cool. The breakdown before the solo doesn't seem as jarring as it is in the instrumental version. Solo is tasty. Whole damn thing is tasty.

The instrumental demo of this track has been a favourite since you released it. My kids go nuts when it's on, tearing around and running in to each other (which is only slightly different from how they behave when it's not on, but when it's on it's done semi-coordinated to a soundtrack).

This new version sounds excellent. The vocals are cool. The breakdown before the solo doesn't seem as jarring as it is in the instrumental version. Solo is tasty. Whole damn thing is tasty.

Hahaha that's awesome, thanks! Our vocalist has 5 (FIVE) kids, he is very virile as well as vocally talented!

Most everything was re-recorded from the demo, including real drums and bass etc., I'm happy with how it turned out it's a lot more 'lively'!

Not typical of the stuff I listen to, but that was really well done. Unpredictable, spacious, clever, well-balanced, interesting. Lots of energy, dynamics, tasteful use of effects, and a great mix. Obviously lots of talent in there.
All-in-all a very pleasurable listening experience. Kudos to you and your mates.

I always like what you do, your guitar tone is scooped but very massive, i like it too :encouragement:
What's your favorite cab?

Came for the axe-fx metal tones and stayed for the amazing vocals. Great work as always Sacha. Have you got an album? more songs?

I was envisioning myself running through a meadow, (in slo mo no less) skipping with glee, tossing flower petals from my basket as I continue to... uh?... uh?... WHOOPS!...:shock:? Wrong forum. :D

:lol But since I'm here... That song seriously kicks! Full of great playing, writing and melody... LOVE the vocals! :encouragement:

Thanks for checking it out much appreciated!!!

I think it should be in a major key.

O__________________O K

I always like what you do, your guitar tone is scooped but very massive, i like it too :encouragement:
What's your favorite cab?

Scooped and gainy, pretty much the opposite of what everyone says you should do, but hey #YOLO! My favourite cab right now is the new Ownhammer Mix Mesa with the OG (English 8ohm I believe) speaker.

Came for the axe-fx metal tones and stayed for the amazing vocals. Great work as always Sacha. Have you got an album? more songs?

Thank you! There will be a 5 song EP coming in Summer, we are taking pre-orders now with an instant download of the single: Every Hour Kills — Home

If you'd had your stuff on e.g. bandcamp or cdbaby, I'd totally buy all of it immediately! Not everybody uses iTunes, always remember this!!!

When's the tour? I'd come see you guys without giving it a second thought. I don't go to concerts anymore, but I'd pay to see you guys live. =)

One of the best original bands I've heard in a long time. Love this music. Love, love, LOVE it.

If you'd had your stuff on e.g. bandcamp or cdbaby, I'd totally buy all of it immediately! Not everybody uses iTunes, always remember this!!!

Every Hour Kills | CD Baby Music Store - The problem is people in the industry really only care about iTunes, but fuck it, I'd rather have more people have the music than worry too much about music industry bullshit.

When's the tour? I'd come see you guys without giving it a second thought. I don't go to concerts anymore, but I'd pay to see you guys live. =)

One of the best original bands I've heard in a long time. Love this music. Love, love, LOVE it.

Thank you very much! Touring is a pretty far off distant possibility at this point, but you never know!

Back
Top Bottom