Accessories New Screen Protection system for FM3... coming soon!

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products
Sukh.
Will be placing an order, just need to know the process of uploading text / artwork for glow in the dark ZenBar?
Cheers
Len

Sukh.
Will be placing an order, just need to know the process of uploading text / artwork for glow in the dark ZenBar?
Cheers
Len

Thank you! We sort that out via email after you've ordered. I'm not ZenRigging this week though (other stuff going on) so will be in touch after next week to get things organised.

Thanx for quick reply. I'll hold off for another week, Cheers chat soon.

Order whenever you're ready mate - I'm still taking orders and they'll get made / processed in the order they come in. As I say on the site, I won't start processing anything until I'm 'back' next week.

Cheers! Sukh

Sukh,
I appreciate it sir!! Thank you so much! I hope you're doing well and look forward to talking to you!

Best wishes

Hey Sukh,

any update on when you will start to deliver the Screen Protector products?

/Mats

HI mate -

As I mentioned on the ZenRigs site, I was away until this Monday and only started processing orders then. I'm working my way through them and should get all of the initial orders out by the end of next week. I'll drop you a note as soon as they're ready to ship.

Please also take a minute to check the Shipping section of the site for important details on how and when I ship, if you need it.

Will be in touch soon.

Cheers! Sukh

So does anyone have one yet-I am the screen protector stuff? Very curious about this. But I do like to hear some feedback from fellow forumites!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom