Accessories New Screen Protection system for FM3... coming soon!

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products
Hi all! I'm a little behind where I'd hoped... but just getting the last bits ready. Glow in the dark custom strips for the FC and FM3 to go with the new Screen Protection Kit. ZenGuard? KebabGuards?

Still not decided on a name!

Shooting for tomorrow for launch. Stay tuned...IMG_0816.JPG

Looking forward to your amazing screen protector stuff for the FM3. I've gotten your stuff for my MFC and my AX8 and I'm so looking forward to your products for the FM3.

I love your relentless quest for solving the issues many of us have (including yourself!). It's innovative entrepreneurs as yourself who improve the experience we have of our products. Thank you!

Looking forward to your amazing screen protector stuff for the FM3. I've gotten your stuff for my MFC and my AX8 and I'm so looking forward to your products for the FM3.

I love your relentless quest for solving the issues many of us have (including yourself!). It's innovative entrepreneurs as yourself who improve the experience we have of our products. Thank you!

Oh man, it's my pleasure, absolutely. I appreciate the support and the very kind words brother! I don't make a living out of this, so it's knowing that it's helping (and appreciated by) good folks like yourself that really keeps me going. Thank you!

Sukh, not trying to be annoying, I know you're busy but do you have an update on this? I'm pretty excited to purchase them :)

Not being annoying at all mate - I appreciate both your patience and your interest! I was waiting on a revision for the FC12 to come in, which is delayed to next week, so I'm going to go ahead with the FC6 and FM3 versions. Just busy doing pictures and updating the website - it always ends up taking longer than I predict - mostly due to other stuff taking my time.

Very nearly there - I'm working on the site now (in between guitar lessons!)

Cheers! Sukh

Not being annoying at all mate - I appreciate both your patience and your interest! I was waiting on a revision for the FC12 to come in, which is delayed to next week, so I'm going to go ahead with the FC6 and FM3 versions. Just busy doing pictures and updating the website - it always ends up taking longer than I predict - mostly due to other stuff taking my time.

Very nearly there - I'm working on the site now (in between guitar lessons!)

Cheers! Sukh
Thank you Sukh! I appreciate your prompt response. I'm really excited to get out these on my fm3 and maybe add some blink as well!

Thanks for your hard work, it's greatly appreciated!

Ok people! I'm back.

Good news - the website is done and everything is now in the store and ready to go..

Bad news - I need to test everything and I'm beat. I've been at this non-stop in between lessons for the past 2 days and well into the evening, so I'm going to go over everything with fresh eyes tomorrow (Halloween!) and will re-open the ZenRigs store tomorrow around 4pm UK time.

Really looking forward to launching these; everyone that has seen them in person has really loved how they've worked out (and tried to wangle a set out of me!!).

See you tomorrow. In the meantime, a few pictures for you. Thank you.

Sukh

FM3 hubba hubba.jpg

FM3 riser.jpg

kebab strip promo.jpg

Last edited:
Ok people! I'm back.

Good news - the website is done and everything is now in the store and ready to go..

Bad news - I need to test everything and I'm beat. I've been at this non-stop in between lessons for the past 2 days and well into the evening, so I'm going to go over everything with fresh eyes tomorrow (Halloween!) and will re-open the ZenRigs store tomorrow around 4pm UK time.

Really looking forward to launching these; everyone that has seen them in person has really loved how they've worked out (and tried to wangle a set out of me!!).

See you tomorrow. In the meantime, a few pictures for you. Thank you.

Sukh

View attachment 74487

View attachment 74484

View attachment 74486

Get some kebabs and coffee down ya neck and get these out

Your public awaits!!

Awesome, in placed my order with 2 of those colored strips.

Sukh, any chance I can swap my blue for a teal color :)

Back
Top Bottom