Accessories New Screen Protection system for FM3... coming soon!

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products
Any teasers? :)

Putting stuff together now mate - I have everything here. However, it is now officially wine/cider/kebab o'clock on a Saturday night here in the UK, so my evening could easily go one way or the other :)

Will have stuff to show either later today or tomorrow. Everything should be ready to purchase Monday or, a the latest, Tuesday.

Putting stuff together now mate - I have everything here. However, it is now officially wine/cider/kebab o'clock on a Saturday night here in the UK, so my evening could easily go one way or the other :)

Will have stuff to show either later today or tomorrow. Everything should be ready to purchase Monday or, a the latest, Tuesday.

Haha right on! Well enjoy! Can't wait to see them!

Zen! Awesome. Can't wait to get them. Random dumb question, I see the EVH strip over the 3 switches. Will there be other options?

Zen! Awesome. Can't wait to get them. Random dumb question, I see the EVH strip over the 3 switches. Will there be other options?

Yep - see a few posts back - simple coloured bars too (there’s a blue one on the FC6 in the last pic)

Hey Zen,
Didn't see anything on the website yet. Any hint as to the cost of these babies? They look really awesome!

Here it is folks. Introduction and explainer video for the new Screen Protection System (I need a name for it!) for the Fractal Audio FM3 and FC Series Controllers. There will also be screen protectors available for the Axe FX III.

Fingers crossed, available from tomorrow - just got to update the site and finalise pricing. Cheers!

Here it is folks. Introduction and explainer video for the new Screen Protection System (I need a name for it!) for the Fractal Audio FM3 and FC Series Controllers. There will also be screen protectors available for the Axe FX III.

Fingers crossed, available from tomorrow - just got to update the site and finalise pricing. Cheers!

Nice, Sukh! It's rare when an ad comes with good music and a message. :)

Back
Top Bottom