New rock tune! 90's style? Ownhammer 2x12 Orange and Corncob grind!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Hey all!

I just uploaded this new track.
I hadn't properly played guitar for about a month because of some hand issues I had going on.
I'm back in the saddle again now so I had to make a new rock tune.

So this track features a new cab by Ownhammer that is coming out in a day or 2 so stay tuned.
This new Orange 2x12 cab has to be one of my favorite cab packs ever.
It sounds huge, a lot bigger than some other 4x12 cabs that's for sure.

I used the Corncob model, such a great alternative to the Recto's.
The high end seems to be sweeter.
Enough chatter, enjoy the tune!

In YouTube format with HQ audio:

Also available in good old soundcloud format:

From now on I'll be posting all my new tracks, video tutorials, reviews and demo's from my new facebook page.
It would be awesome if you could give us a like to follow at: www.facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
Or subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up to date. :)

Last edited:
Enough chatter, enjoy the tune!

Enjoyed that immensely!! Nice amp sound, cab, and the recording is top notch!!

From now on I'll be posting all my new tracks, video tutorials, reviews and demo's from my new facebook page.
It would be awesome if you could give us a like to follow at: www.facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
Or subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up to date. :)

To clarify, the highlighted part of your post makes it sound like you will still be posting on YouTube, but also now on Facebook? YouTube is great for audio demos, etc., as I use Apple TV through HDTV and its sound system....... Besides, never have liked FB's video player.

Keep rocking it!!

Enjoyed that immensely!! Nice amp sound, cab, and the recording is top notch!!

To clarify, the highlighted part of your post makes it sound like you will still be posting on YouTube, but also now on Facebook? YouTube is great for audio demos, etc., as I use Apple TV through HDTV and its sound system....... Besides, never have liked FB's video player.

Keep rocking it!!

All my videos and audio will be posted on YouTube but Facebook will be more of a main platform to post those videos and other updates about Sonic Drive Studio.
In the end YT will be the viewing and listening platform. :)

great stuff, as always... great riff, great recording, great playing. As others have said, the sound is so big.

Jon, your page liked on FB!!

I appreciate all the great tracks you record, and if Kevin is watching, your tunes never fail to send me rushing to Kevin's site to download the latest OH IRs! :D

Back
Top Bottom