New Red Seas Fire idea (7-string quintuplet groove content)

Nolly

Inspired
Hey guys,

This is a little idea fellow RSF guitarist Pete wrote a while back now, and may well be a section of the final track on our mini-album. The whole thing is in quintuplets, which makes it fairly bastardly to track!

Guitar is an Ibanez RG7321 with a BareKnuckle Nailbomb in the bridge position, into my Axe-FX Ultra, running the 5150 amp model.

Let us know what you think!

It can be streamed from our Tumblr blog in high quality:
http://redseasfire.tumblr.com/

Cheers

Re: New Red Seas Fire idea (7-string quintuplet groove conte

Truly amazing. The guitars are great, the production is gorgeous. How did you manage to do the drums so damn good?

Ah thanks dude! I thought this was destined for the depths without any replies :lol:
The drums are the product of many days/hours tweaking.

Thanks guys! I used the "5105" amp model for this

Nolly said:

Would you be so kind to share the amp and cab settings? I believe the IR is RedWires, right?

Chronograph said:
Nolly said:

Would you be so kind to share the amp and cab settings? I believe the IR is RedWires, right?

Sorry dude, I never saw this.
Erm, I'm not with my Axe-FX right now, but I'm fairly sure the EQ controls on the 5105 are all around 1 oclock, gain is low, around 9 oclock.
The IRs I used are both from the Redwire Mesa Recto pack, one is the SM57, 4" cap edge, the other I forget the details of, but I think it's one of the Royer R121 directly on the cap, probably quite close range. The latter is a lot quieter, just there to add some grit and sizzle.
:)

Thanks a million!

Actually, I am using the IR you recommended, Mesa SM57 4" CapEdge. Will upload some tunes soon.

Apart from this, your songwriting is fabulous. That's exactly what I am trying to do with my limited capacities :lol:

Back
Top Bottom