New Product Announcement! MFC-EDIT

Thank you - looks like I need to go buy a cable/interface. You mentioned the Roland product earlier - so perhaps that route ...

Yes, I have thought about it but the market just isn't large enough to make the effort cost-effective. At least, not right now.

Hey Gary

Just noticed today the Oracle is depreciating Java. Will this affect the editor and will native PC / Mac versions be coming in the future? Also, can I also put in a feature request to access the MFC in via AxeFX USB at some point in the future (if this is even possible!)

Thanks!

Thanks. Yeah, this is old news and way overdue. The browser plugin is way out of date and not even supported by the most popular browsers (google chrome, for example). It's about time that Oracle updated that. It's pretty disgusting how arrogant they have been about it until now. Glad to see they're finally going to cave to pressure and fix that.
Thanks for the link!
-Gary

Can mfc-edit, convert a backup from an "original" MFC101 so that it can load into a MARK III version? disappointed that I cannot restore a previous backup to my new MARK III...

Stupid question - just got around to buying MFC-edit and it opens in WIN10 (MSFT Surface 4) super tiny - is that simply a function my screen resolution? Honestly - it's nearly postage stamp size. Is there a MFC Edit setting for this or do I have to change my screen resolution each time I want to use the app?

I'm sure it get's harder from here .... ;)

Lol, yes. It is a function of your screen resolution. We found a workaround and its posted in the forum somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and repost it for you.

You can either create a BAT file, or perhaps right-click the MFC-Edit desktop icon and change the properties. I'm not a "windows guy" so I don't really know.
@Anyone else know?

I think on Windows you can also set an environment variable with that string and the Java JVM will read it at launch time.

July 1st 2016 - Released version 5.3 of MFC-Edit.
Some new stuff in the pipeline also for version 6.0 later this year.

I hear the version 6.0 software will make it wireless, waterproof, and able to take verbal commands. "Hey MFC, set switch 1 to MIDI channel 3 with CC# 82."

Help->Registration Code. Enter the Registration Code into the pink field. You will have received your code by email or will receive it within 24 hours of purchase. "Demo" mode is fully enabled for 10 separate launches of the program.

Back
Top Bottom